Friday, April 25, 2008

Some New Pieces

I call this piece "Cool greens of summer". Summer is my favorite time, like most of us I think of greens in all shades for this season. This piece is made of moss agate chips. It measures 21 inches. 5 1/2" of wire work on each side with 10" of chips on crocheted wire. This piece sells for $50.00











Here is a close up of the wire work on this piece. I had fund making it.





This piece is a 16 1/2 inch neckwire in non-tarnish copper colored wire. I call this piece "Pocahontas". The pendant is a 1" x 3/4" shell, polished and has a crocheted setting in copper colored wire. This piece sells for $45.00






4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I like this post & I wants to read this kind of post in future.

-----------
Gemstone Beads Exporter

Jen said...

I see this is dated 2008, are you still crocheting? Just found your blog and was very interested in seeing you also crochet with wire! I also find it a lot of fun to make jewellery this way.
Jen from New Zealand.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
magnetic jewelry clasp said...

How to Clean Jewelry Wholesale (magnetic jewelry clasp)
magnetic jewelry clasp